Frequently Asked Questions
Mactan Plains Subdivision
1. Where is Mactan Plains Subdivision (the “Subdivision”) located?
Ø It is located in Barangay Mactan, Lapu-Lapu City
2. What is the land mark nearest to Mactan Plains?
Ø PORTOFINO BEACH RESORT . You can contact you real estate agent or broker to guide free of charge
3. How far is the Subdivision from Cebu City? How about from Mandaue City?
Ø Lapu-Lapu City is just about 16 kilometers away from mainland Cebu and is linked to Mandaue City by the Mactan-Mandaue Bridge and the Marcelo Fernan Bridge. The Subdivision is about 10 kilometers away from Mandaue City and is just a 30-minute drive from Cebu City;
4. How big is the Subdivision?
Ø Mactan Plains is a 2.29-hectare residential development.
5. How many lots or units are available for ownership?
Ø There are 142 units available for ownership.
6. Can I purchase “lot-only” units?
Ø No, subdivision lots come with residential units.
7. Are the house and lot units in the Subdivision sold in phases?
8. If so, how many phases are there in the Subdivision? And what Phase/s is/are already being offered for ownership?
Ø Mactan Plains Subdivision is divided into 3 phases. Phase 1 is currently offered in the market.
9. How big are the lots in the Subdivision?
Ø Lot sizes range from 100 sq. m. (1,076 sq. ft.) to 247 sq. m. (2,658 sq. ft.) for single detached models. For the rowhouses, lot areas range from 60 sq. m. (645 sq. ft.) to 80 sq. m. (861 sq. ft.).
10. How about the houses?
Ø Floor areas of single detached house models range from 42 sq. m. (452 sq. ft.) to 69 sq. m. (743 sq. ft.). For the rowhouses, floor area is 73 sq. m. (786 sq. ft.).
11. How many house models or designs can I choose from?
Ø Mactan Plains Subdivision offers three (3) house model options of Asian-inspired architectural design.
12. What are some of the amenities in the Subdivision?
Ø Our amenities and features include, among others, an entrance gate with guardhouse, concrete roads, landscaped park and playground, a multi-purpose hall and an outdoor court;
13. Is the Subdivision complete with utilities?
Ø Yes. Electricity is supplied by the Mactan Electric Company, Inc. (MECO) and water is provided by the Metropolitan Cebu Water District (MCWD).
14. Generally, what are the steps to be taken towards owning a unit in the Subdivision?
Ø Owning a unit in Mactan Plains Subdivision starts with reserving your chosen lot and house model. After reservation comes the execution of the necessary Contracts or Deeds and thereafter, payment follows.
15. Can you give me an estimate of the prices for the units?
Ø Prices effective July 19, 2012 range from Php1,895,000.00 to Php2,995,000.00, for standard house and lot units.
16. Are the prices exclusive of taxes and transfer charges?
Ø Yes, prices are exclusive of taxes and transfer charges.
17. Do I get a discount if I pay in cash?
Ø Yes, a discount of 5% will be given for cash payments of the Total Selling Price.
18. Is financing available? What are some of its requirements?
Ø Yes, financing is provided by our partner/ tie-up banks with requirements as follows:
o Loan Application Form
o Latest 2″x 2″ picture
o Community Tax Receipt, TIN (Taxpayer’s Identification Number)
o Photocopy of two valid IDs (passport, driver’s license, SSS ID, company ID)
o Marriage Contract (if applicable)
o Proof of Billing
o Contract of Employment/ Certificate of Employment and Compensation
o Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of the borrower
o Pay slips for the last six months
o Audited Financial Statements (FS) for the last two years, if borrower is engaged in business
o Bank Statements for the last six months
o Fire insurance at an amount not less than the loan balance
o Mortgage Redemption Insurance
o Borrower should not be more than 65 years old at loan maturity date
19. How does your financing plan compare with other in-house financing schemes? May I have a sample computation of the same?
Ø To make ownership even more practicable, we offer flexible financing schemes and low financing interest rates and monthly amortizations. We also offer longer term payments of up to fifteen (15) years.
20. When can I move in to my new home after I have bought a unit in the Subdivision? Do I
get to visit my future home for inspection before moving in?
Ø Turnover of house unit is twelve (12) months counted from the time the Contract to Sell or the Deed of Absolute Sale is executed, provided, thirty percent (30%) of the Total Selling Price has been fully paid, and for financing ownership terms, the loan proceeds have been released or a Letter of Guarantee has been issued by the financing institution. And yes, you get to have scheduled visits to your future home for your inspection and acceptance before you finally move in.
21. Do you already have a timetable for the launch of the Subdivision?
Ø The Formal Launching and Inauguration of the Subdivision is scheduled in August 2012.
22. What are some advantages in owning a unit in the Subdivision? How does Mactan Plains Subdivision set itself apart from the rest of the residential developments?
Ø Some of the marked and distinct advantages of owning a unit in the Subdivision are as follows:
o With its strategic location, residents of Mactan Plains Subdivision are just mere minutes away from the cities of Lapu-Lapu, Mandaue and Cebu. In fact with its location, residents are only a short drive or ride away from public and private schools for their children, commercial and business centers, hospitals, churches and the pristine beaches of Mactan Island where the international airport is also situated.
o The unifying Contemporary Asian theme for the entire subdivision ensures harmony in architecture, landscaping and design.
o Only very reputable contractors and construction companies are engaged in the site development works. Standards of quality and monitoring are in place.
o House features include built-in electrical system in each home, child-safe electrical outlets and rooms with individual provisions for air-conditioning units. All units are also provided with built-in kitchen cabinets and bedroom closets made of melamine boards.
o There are multiple and easy ownership options and schemes with attractive financing packages that make owning a home in Mactan Plains even more affordable.
o Ownership is also very ideal for investment purposes given that there is a constant and steady appreciation of property values in the area with the rising demand for residential spaces in the vicinity. Realty values in the area are increasing even more with the new developments in the area.
23. Do I get a title after I own a unit in the Subdivision?
Ø Yes, getting a title over your property is a necessary consequence of your ownership. Also, all our lots are free from liens and encumbrances. Under Philippine law, as protection to a buyer of realty, a property developer cannot be licensed to sell developed residential land akin to the Subdivision without making a guarantee on its title and the subsequently issued title of its individual residents. The pertinent housing authorities of the Philippines had duly licensed Pacific Land to sell its Mactan Plains Subdivision development as evidenced by its Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB) License to Sell No. 25512.
24. What is the architectural theme of the Subdivision?
Ø Mactan Plains is inspired by Contemporary Asian architecture.