HOUSE & LOT
8 Maria Luisa H&L
Rose 3BR Duplex
Alta Vista(Lot only)
Courtyards of Pasadena
Gio Homes Labangon
Gio Homes Motra Tisa
La Gracietta Townhouse
Lahug 4-BR house & Lot
Lexi Homes Busay
Maria Luisa (Lot only)
Metropolis (Lot only)
Newtown Estate Pardo
RIVERDALE (5 models)
RIVERFRONT (5 models)
HOUSE & LOT
Aduna Beach Villas
Anami Homes Jugan
Aspen Heights (Lot only)
Casa Cerro Compostela
Colorado Homes 2
El Montegrande Heights
El Montegrande 200 sqm Lot
El Monteverde de Cebu
Elizabeth View Homes
Garden Bloom Villas
LA ALMIRAH CREST
Nangka Consolacion lot
The Heritage (Lot only)
Vista Montana (Lot only)
Yanessa Country Homes
Alegria Palms Dos
Anami Homes Mactan
City Homes Mactan
Costa del Sol 1-storey
Gio Homes Mactan
Happy Homes Soong
LA ALDEA DEL MAR
HOUSE & LOT
Azienda Firenze house
Azienda Venezia FSBO
Beachfront house Talisay
Fairview Village Talisay
City Homes Minglanilla
Gio Homes SRP
Monte Carlo Subd RFO
Monte Cristo Res.
San Fernando 2.5 hec
Villa Purita Minglanilla
MYVAN GRAND TOWER
One Pavilion Place
Pacific Grande condo
Saekyung Village One
Sedona Parc - Ayala
Solinea City Resort
The Trillium Residences
Urban Deca Homes Tisa
Woodcrest 2BR condo rfo
RAW & COMMERCIAL LOTS
Lahug 6,409 sqm titled lots
Casili Mandaue 7,825 sqm
SanFernando 2.5 hec. cheap
D Jakosalem St. Cebu City
C Padilla St. Cebu City
Pit-os Talamban 5,360 sm
Buagsong Cordova 2386 sm
Calajo-an Minglanilla 285sm
FOR RENT HOUSE/CONDO
Manuel Jr Arengo
|Myvan Cityscape Uptown Residential unit|
Gallery Photos (Click to enlarge)
|Myvan Cityscape Uptown Condotel 20.17 sqm floor area|
MYVAN CITYSCAPE TOWER 2 CONDOTEL UNITS -Unit 1107 available as of Feb 2015
Condotel unit features:
— the same with residential units except for kitchen countertop and cabinets
— additional features are:
• Coffee Table
• Water Heater
• Television with Cable / Internet
• Closet / Dresser
• Bathroom Finishes
• Wall-mounted Airconditioning Unit
• Sofa set (for Presidential & Junior Presidential Suites)
• Minibar (for Presidential Suite)
• Bathtub (for Presidential Suite)
Rental Pool Programme
• Owners of the unit may produce rental revenues,making the ownership of a unit an income-generating investment.
• It will be managed by a professional hotel management operator
• No more association dues or maintenance fees
• Enjoy 30 days free stay in the hotel for one year !
• 85% hotel occupancy rate,which is the average hotel occupancy rate of quality hotels in Cebu
• Operating expenses including hotel management fees is estimated at 60% of the total revenues.
The projected annual income of a standard condotel unit would be P167,000.00 so the return of investment can be expected in less than 10 years and from thereon, the owner/investor can earn income perpetually from his unit regardless of whether his unit was rented or not.
Floor Plans (Click the thumbnail to enlarge)
Gallery Photos (Click to enlarge)
Click the thumbnails below to enlarge floor plans
3rd floor plans
16 to 17th floor plans
|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)|
How does the hotel management work?
— Signing of Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the Hotel Operator to enroll under the Hotel
Management Program and use of his unit will be locked in for minimum of five (5) years, renewable
— Share of revenues will be received by unit owner, monthly or quarterly
— Other requirements & privileges of hotel unit owner shall be posted later.
How many days in a year can the unit owner use his/her unit?
— Free use for 30 days, nonconsecutive, (minimal fee may be imposed on consumable items)
— This is an estimate only and may vary upon signing of MOA.
What are the requirements?
After submission of the above requirements, signing of Contract to sell shall follow. To avoid the
cancellation of your reservation and forfeiture of your reservation fee, please comply all the above
documents within 30 days from date of reservation, including payment of your first monthly
Signing of Memorandum of Agreement with Hotel Operator (applicable for hotel unit owners).
Three (3) available payment terms:
2. In-house financing, maximum term of 5 years.
3. External financing
♦ Pag-IBIG (Home Development Mutual Fund)
• First monthly downpayment shall commence 30 days from date of reservation.
• 20% Minimum downpayment required, payable in eight (8) equal monthly installments. Depending
on the contract price, minimum monthly downpayment (net of reservation) is Php16,701.00.
• 80% Balance payable for a maximum term of five (5) years in 60 equal monthly payments with
12% interest rate thereon, commencing 30 days from scheduled full downpayment. Depending on the
contract price, minimum monthlydownpayment(net of reservation) is Php33,132.57. If reservation is
made within 1-15th day of the month, the payment is due every 15th day of each month. If the
reservation is made within 16th to the end of the month, payment is due every 30th day of each
Are there any discount? What terms of payment are available?
Several discount packages may be availed depending on terms, as follows:
What are the available Mode of Payment?
1. Cash or dated checks
2. Post-dated Checks
3. Manager´ss / Cashier´s Check
4. Online Remittance (for buyers abroad)
When is the unit ready for Turnover?
1. Full downpayment
2. Payment of Move-in Fee of 1.5% of the TCP
3. Signed Contract-to-Sell or Deed of Absolute Sale
4. 24 Post-dated checks of monthly amortization, for in-house financing
5. Letter of Guarantee (LOG) & Notice of Approval of Loan (for external financing)
6. Complete Documentary Requirements
7. Payment of any Outstanding Real Estate Tax due from the unit owner
8. Payment of 1 month association dues and issuance of 11 post-dated checks for the association
1. Notice of Completion shall be sent to advise client when unit is ready.
2. Unit owner will confirm when he/she may inspect unit, within ten (10) days from receipt of notice.
3. Unit owner along with the property administrator will conduct inspection/punchlisting of the unit.
Any rectification of punchlisted items will be done immediately but completion may vary depending on
nature of punchlisted items.
4. Once unit is acceptable, a Certificate of Acceptance and other documents will be signed by the unit
5. To avoid any delays with the turnover process, please make sure that all required fees and
deposits are settled before unit turnover.
6. If above turnover requirements are completed, clearance from the Association / Property
Administrator will be issued to the unit owner and owner may already occupy the unit and keys to the
unit will be turned over to the owner.
7. Unit owner shall be provided with the Condominium House Rules and Regulations during the
turnover as guidelines for the operation of the condominium building.
8. Any improvements, alteration, or modifications by the unit owner (that will vary from deliverable
unit) may only beintroduced after actual turnover of unit.
9. Certain warranties may be voided by any unit alteration.
If the unit owner or representative fails to inspect and accept the unit within thirty (30) days from
date of notice of completion, it shall be deemed that the buyer has automatically accepted the unit.
If the registered buyer is not available on the scheduled turnover of unit, his/her duly authorized
representative can accept the unit in his/her behalf.
1. The representative must be submit a duly notarized Special Power of Attorney (SPA). If unit owner
is out of the country, the SPA must be duly certified and authenticated by the nearest Philipppine
Consulate Office where he/she is residing.
2. Copy of ID of Atttorney-in-fact